We know that your number one concern is that we meet the security and privacy standards you expect. You should be aware of the following safety and privacy issues when you browse our website.
What information is collected?
In general, you can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. The only information we gather during a general navigation on the Site is the information intended for the server logs: IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, browser type, operating system and information such as the site from which you are connected, pages visited, and the dates and times of those visits.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.